www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Please make a post and tell me:

Your Name
Your Quit Date
Your Plan

By your plan, I mean what steps are you taking to be successful. By publicly telling others your plans, you obligate yourself. Perhaps this obligation could be that little extra thing that will help you fight the urge to light up.

You are a non-smoker. Take a deep breath and believe in yourself.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Suzette Simons
2-2-04
I quit using patches and saying no to one urge at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow. Just say no the smoke you want right now. If you do that, you are successful.
Tripp Tibbetts - Spokane, WA
I quit on 10-13-07 - haven't had a drag since (or a dip)
Hypnosis was great! One hour, fifty bucks, and I beat the damn thing. I beat the bastards of Big Tobacco.

I am a non-smoker. I believe in myself. And I will never be a slave to the nastiest, most addictive, drug on the planet ever again. Congratulations to you on beating this thing too! Feels good doesn't it?
Bryce Hill
01-01-09
Cuting back everyday then just take it one craving at a time with a few Tootsie Pops!
Using this club will be lots of help to.
Tino Medina
01-01-09
cutting down right now, that morning when I wake up, they will be out of the house, all the ash trays are gone and there will be no more! Plus checking back here for encouragement!
mike moyer
latests of 1-1-09
i started using these magnets called zero-smoke, along with cutting back and also getting support from friends and now all my new friends on here.....thanks......
I quit fifteen years ago January 15th. I used ricola cough drops and pursed lip breathing.
Jake McDonald
1/27/2009
I was prescribed Welbutrin. No, it didn't magically make me lose my addiction, but it did take a little of that "edge" off. It is now April 21st, 2009, and I am smoke free. Honestly, I don't even think about cigarettes that often anymore. I still have a craving every so often, but usually when I'm around those who smoke. I distance myself from any kind stimuli as often as I can. Aside from my kids, quitting is the best thing I've ever done.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968