www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I don't belong to any formal Veterans Organizations, we are however members of the Patriot Guard Riders. Have you ever been given the "grow up" line by another Vet in a group, when you mention you are a Disc Golfer?? LOL, I got a bit of re-buff, asking me when I was going to quit playing a "Kids Game" and come over to Ball Golf. Just wondered if anyone else get's looked at weird when you mention you "Throw Plastic" for FUN?

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

I've caught a little flack from other guys about disc golf, try telling them you race BMX bicycles, and skateboard.
I always extend a friendly challenge but rarely get any takers. Funny how I dont get challenged to sit on my butt and watch TV in my spare time.
I never get hassled over it cause I will stop their head in if they do...j/k. Do what you love and life will not have been wasted! Oh hey I almost forgot...I fixed that little problem called Persia (iran & Iraq). Build disc golf courses and give the Mujihadeen something to do instead of trying to meet their maker everyday.
I like to tell them about the "kid" in me likes how much I pay in green fees to play!!! Very little to nothing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOST PEOPLE I TELL. NEVER HEARD OF THE GAME!!!LOL

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968