www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So everyone says the sport is pretty much one-sided in terms of gender. But as a famous disc golfer said, "If guys showed one woman for every 2 of their guy friends then the sport would have a lot more women playing". So under this discussion, put the names of the women you have showed how to play and keep adding to the list everytime you teach another girl how to play the game!

-Darren

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

i haven't taught any girls i have taught at least 3 guys
me
diana
heather
ryan v
ashley
1.) jessie howell (my wife)
2.) missy jones
3.) chris phunt
ok so i only have three and none of them are as into it as myself but at least they will play from time to time
Courtney
Ivory
KaCe
I taught my lady Nicolle, she didnt catch on. She was tossin RHBH and I said why dont you try forehand for now and showed her how, so she preceded to throw RHBH again. I said, "I thought you were gonna try the other way" and she thought she did.............not the game for her.

2. Lindsey......still practicing
haha my BF taught me how to play, was his caddy for almost a year before I actually started playing. But now I love it. I have won two 1st places and have placed playing with ADV guys on the weekly (havent won 1st yet but I will get there) I even got sponsored to go play in the 2010 USWDGC this month and I've only been playing since April!!! Since I started I have gotten a few of my girl friends out on the course and still inviting!!

Lacey

Alexandra

Sara

Briana

i have more but i cant remember names

Megan
Absolutely!!!!
Jaynae

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968