www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know and have seen first hand how powerful prayer can be so I thought having a place were you could ask for Prayer Request and pray for one another would be a good idea, so if anyone needs prayer or has someone or something they would like lefted up in prayer feel free to put it here are send me a personal message.

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

ANdrew up date:

Well, they had an appointment with the GI doc and he has not ruled anything out. Andrew will have a upper Gi done and also sees the psychitrist this coming week. We also found out that a lot of kids have problems with the stomache and intestines opening up or something like that. I forget how my wife explained it to me, needless to say the doc felt that he could help and that was good. Please keep praying as we continuie to deal with this situation.

Also thank you for your prayers it means a lot to our family and to me.

In Him,

Dave
The McLean family needs major prayers. want to know why feel free to ask its rather sad and graphic
Hey all,

First ty for praying for my son Andrew. He is doing much better. He has been going to see a therapist as well as a counselor. We did find that he had nothing wrong with his stomache a little acid reflux. We have also found out that he is dealing with anxiety, which seems to be getting better everyday.
I have alos realized that there was some major spiritual warefare going on during this time. I couldn't figure out why my dog was acting so weird during that time when we were all praying for Andrew. I fainally realized it on the last night when some things happened that clued me into it being Spiritual Warfare. Thank you again for your prayers and please continue to pray for us as we trudge this road.

In Him,

Dave
I could use some prayer for my parents that they may find God's love and be saved. I had an incredible weekend which included my water baptism and following the baptism while on stage in front of the church proposed to my now incredible fiancee. I requested my family to be there and be supportive and it was hard to not have them there for me at this special time in my life. My fiancees family including Aunts and Uncles from all over came to watch and celebrate with us. My grandparents where there to support which was great. My parents have some deep rooted issues and I figure the more praying for them the better. Thanks in advance for your help and since we are praying for help we can also share the blessing of bringing Jessica and myself together and I have added her son to the disc golf scene. He is 12 and has been playing for 6 months or so now and took 3rd in his first tournament that was a doubles event. He also got his first ace the day of the tournament a round after the tourney. I was able to get the ace during the round and tie for 1st in Advanced so many great things are going on in our family.
guess I should have looked before I posted my prayer request in the general discussion area. Oh, I am sure brothers will se it there.. Love to All Gene Fackler
Pray for my fractured foot. I was playing some disc golf after work on Tuesday at Iron Hill I twisted my ankle than heard something in my foot pop.

I had sprained it three months ago and it was just getting back to normal and now this happened. Pray for a speedy recovery an that I will be able to go back to work sooner than later.
will do Scott.
Please pray for the ...
Population: 371,000
Language: Nepali
Religion: Hinduism
Evangelical: 0.00%

Hey guys,

It has been awhile since I have been on due to work regulations. I have losst my job in May and I could really use some prayer as my job search is getting deeper and harder..  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968