www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Finally the much awaited Disc Golfers for Jesus T-Shirt is here, Trust me when I say these shirts look awesome in person and you'll look great wearing this shirt around the course. Please fill out the form and mail it in to the address on the form along with your check or Money order and we will get your shirt out to you Via Priority Mail with the US Postal system. I hope everyone will join me in wearing this shirt on your local course or at tournaments and by doing so it will give you a chance to share Jesus with someone.
Please tell all your friends and fellow Christian Disc Golfers about our T-shrit so we can have the name of Jesus out on as many courses as we can and help plant the seeds of Jesus Christ in our own little way.

God Bless

God Bless

Views: 62

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Nice design. I am getting together an order for some brothers here in Springfield Oregon. Wish I had the money to buy extras to sell as they see ours but will let them know where we got them. I like the green one if the bible were a different color like black with a white cross so it would stand out more. I will most likely get the yellow one though for the same reason. Good job. I will spread the word. Will you be at Worlds selling these??? Just a thought. Gene
Hi Jack, I am guessing that this price includes shipping, am I right? I will be sending an order along in about a week. Gene
Gene
Yes the price include S&H,per shirt... the shirts should be delivered to my wife either today or tomorrow, as soon as she has them she will take a picture of the and send it to me over here in Germany.I want to post a picture so everyone can see what they actually look like, thank you for your support.

God Bless
I would still like to see a collared shirt for those tournaments that require them, like Worlds. I met more Christian Disc Golfers at Milwaukee Worlds because I had Fish put on the sleeve of all my collared shirts that I wore. A nice wicking sports tip shirt is also acceptable at worlds. I have paid about $35 for most of my Good collared sports shirts. How about Christian Mini's? Gene
Boy my spelling is terrible. Sorry Gene
Hey Jack have you ever thought of taking Paypal for payment on these? I'd even pay an extra buck or so for the convenience.
Nibs
Yes we have thought about it and will eventually go that route but for now we are trying to just keep things simple as we get up and going, I would like to have a website in the near future and will offer paypal at that time but until then we would kindly ask everyone to just send in a check or money order...sorry for any inconvenience Nibs

Nibs Carter said:
Hey Jack have you ever thought of taking Paypal for payment on these? I'd even pay an extra buck or so for the convenience.
Wondering if tall sizes will ever be available. I do understand these will cost a little more. Thanks.
Thanks for starting this site. I'll support, I sent a check for a shirt yesterday. Minis would be sweet!
definitely on my list of things I want for my Birthday!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968