www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Everyone,
I'm writing this to promote my favorite course. It is behind New Hanover Presbyterian Church in Mechanicsville , Va. The first 9 hole were built in 2008. With Signs that has the usual stuff foot to the hole , Par , and the number of the hole. What makes this course sign so special is that it includes a Bible's verse(s) on each sign. So if anyone ever up this way in Virginia Please check it out.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Wow That is very cool to hear of something like that, maybe you could take a picture of one of the tee signs and post it here. Another thing we could do is to sponsor tee signs at tournaments and put a bible verse or just "Jesus love you" on it.

God bless
That is really awesome. Seems more common on the east coast. Went to a course in Virginia Beach and Discgolfers for Christ seems pretty involved there.
Out here in California we are really in a hornets nest so to speak. Billy Romhild and myself have made a commitment to try and sponser a hole at any tournament we play in as Discgolfers For Christ. We went splits on 100 Discgolfers for Christ minis and try to get then into the hands of people that really want to glorify Jesus.
Doing what we can, and trying our best to glorify him in our play.
God Bless All Of You.
DZ
That's awesome!!!
Keep up the good work. As you know people may not react immediately but they do notice. All we have to do is plant the seeds and Pray about it, God will lead us to the next step. Merry Christmas, Greg
That is so cool! I would love to see some pictures of the tee signs.
Still wating to see some pictures.
Hey Bill

I left a couple days after that post for vacation back east, just got back this week. I hoped a colegue would do that but I do not think he got the message. Anyway here is a shot of the tee sign we used for the Waller Pines Doubles Tourney.
All Glory to God

Bill Burns said:
Still wating to see some pictures.
Attachments:
Heres some of the signs on New Hanover Presbyterian Church
Attachments:

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968