www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since moving to AZ in March I have been lucky enough to be able to have New Belgium products such as Fat Tire. However I really miss Bells from Kalamazoo! I can't wait to get back to MI just to enjoy some Oberon and their other great brews.

Tags: belgium, bells, fat, new, tire

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I have been enjoying many great beers at a new local pub in my hometown. It is called the Underground Pub. The owner is a beer lover and he has traveled all over Europe tasting all of the finest brews he could get his taste buds on. Now he has his own establishment which he has procured 140 different brews to choose from at any given time. There are @7 beers on tap none of which are American. They are all dispensed at proper temperatures. I highly recommend this pub to anybody who is a BEER lover and might find themselves in the Tarboro, NC area.

Give me a call, and we can throw a couple back.
Don't you mean Middle vs. West. Mind you my geography isn't very good, but being from NJ, I hardly think of MI as East.
True, but Middle vs. West doesn't sound nearly as controversial.
Yes, I do like Bell's. I tried the Oberon Ale for the first time this past Aug in the cool mountains of NC. I decided to try and I did not regret. Nice beer in the kind of weather NC mountains offered...

I suggest you try Great Lakes from Cleveland or Terrapin from Athens, GA. You will be amazed. Unless you do not agree...discussions are healthy as far I heard:)
Sounds like the right spot mullet i havent sampled many euro brews but one thing i do know is there is one heck of a beer company supporting this years worlds i couldnt be happier.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968