www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anybody know of any breweries that support disc golf through sponsorship of tournaments, or stamped discs etc...? I would like to spend my money on their beer to return the favor. In the San Diego area Ballast Point Brewery has gotten involved in the promotion of disc golf, and I would encourage everyone to support them! (Not to mention that many of their beers are award winning and are some of my favorites)

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Matt
This year the Worlds competition will have major sponsorship from Bells Breweries. Check it out. http://www.2008discgolfworlds.com/sponsors

Unfortunately, they do not ship to consumers nor do they distribute anywhere near San Diego. See you at Morley.
west coast gets a little love from "new belgium" outta fort collins.CO. Fat tire Is AWESOME!!... I've seen a couple avairs..but I gatt say that bells blows them out of the water with the support to the game thou..
Last year I got Sierra Nevada to sponsor one of my tourneys (a one day event out at Black Butte Lake)! They gave us some shirts, hoodies, hats and discs with their stamp on them. Not a whole lot, but enough to make everybody sit up and notice who was sponsoring our tourney. Pretty cool! All I did was ask the brewery (and fill out a simple form describing the event and who would be participating), and they came thru. Yeah SNBC!!!
Big Sky Brewing Co. has been really supportive of disc golf in Montana. They seem to always go above and beyond to help out. And their beer is dee-lish!!!!
We have a local brewpub by us that sponsors almost ALL the local events, the Stone Cellar Brewpub.

http://www.stonecellarbrewpub.com/

Not sure the depth of their sponsorship, but I know they always have a quarterbarrel of Root Beer at the course on the morning of the tourney. They also provide discounts a lot of times for after-tourney food and drinks.

The Stone Cellar is a great place to visit if you ever make it to the Appleton, WI area. They always have +/-10 beers on tap all made on the premises. Food is excellent. The owner is an avid disc golfer.

Happy Discin..
we have several in Oregon.Callapooia brewing,Rogue,McMenamins to say a few.we have a local brewery in town thats oh so good called Nincasi.mmmm total domination IPA
Yeah. We do. The Walldorff Brewpub and Bistro Hastings Mi. I (the brewer) take a keg to every tourney i play(plus some others) just as a donation to whatever club is puting it on. We also donate 6, 1/2 gallon growlers with gift certificates/coupons attached. We (I) would like to get a set of discs stamped but as we are a struggling small brewpub we will have to wait for now.
CHEERS!!
Deschutes in Bend Or has custom stamped disc and supports disc golf. And has the best beer yum. Their only problem is they support CAMP
In the Twin Cities we have a microbrewery called Summit that turns out some of the best beer around. They have been key sponsors for the Minnesota Majestic and all around good guys to work with. We just scheduled our Majestic Volunteer Committee party to be held at the brewery!

For the past couple of years they have GIVEN us as much beer as we can sell (through one of the disc golf course club houses that serves beer), and we are able to split the proceeds with the club house. What a sweet deal! As a matter of fact while I'm thinking of it I think I'll pop the cap on an Octoberfest right now.

Mmmmmm.

Mike
Fairway Flyerz
Twin Cities disc golf outfitter
Anderson Valley Brewing Co. in Boonville CA has a course right on the grounds of the brewery! It is a great course and of course you can sample many of the wonderful beers they have to offer!
Ive watched a ton of videos on DGTV and noticed a few advertisements for Wood Chuck Cider. That stuff is pretty tasty in my opinion.

Sierra Nevada supports Disc Golf In Philly. Here ia pic from the 2008 Philapelphia open.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968