www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anybody know of any breweries that support disc golf through sponsorship of tournaments, or stamped discs etc...? I would like to spend my money on their beer to return the favor. In the San Diego area Ballast Point Brewery has gotten involved in the promotion of disc golf, and I would encourage everyone to support them! (Not to mention that many of their beers are award winning and are some of my favorites)

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

Just bought a case of the Saranac Beers of Winter. 6 varieties of thier beer in the case and only $25.00. Having a vanilla stout as I write this. Pretty good so far. Not a chugging beer for sure. Savor the taste.Matt brewing company of Utica NY.
Had some of the Belles beer at the PDGA Worlds this year. ALl the Belles beers were stupendous. Thanks for the sponsorship Belles. Had a GREAT time.
Hey I know around here you can find a new belgin brewery stamp.(I know, spelling is off) not sure if it is known or not, just thought I'd throw that out there.
I want to mention a few Wisconsin breweries that have been supportive of disc golf. Central Waters brewery, I think in Marshfield, has been helping out for several years. Pearl Street Brewery in LaCrosse has stepped up this last year. Likewise the south Shore Brewery in Ashland has supported some events at Highbridge Hills.
We should always suggest to micro-brewers that we like their brew better because they support disc golf - (LOL!) even if they never heard of it!

New Belguim

Magic Hat

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968