www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In celebration of the fact that this group is currently the second largest on DGRus I will lift a glass of :

Sierra Celebration ale.

how about you, what will you have?

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Victory Old Horizontal Barleywine last night. Sierra Nevada Torpedo on deck for lunch. This beer is new to me. An "Extra IPA".
well seeing as the grocery store is selling Lagunitas IPA and CEnsored for 20 bucks a case and I just filled my trunk. I will be drinking a few IPA's everyday

And the recently consumed list on tap:
Stone Ruination
Weyerbacher Simcoe DBL IPA
Bells Hop Haven
The deliciousness that is Rogue Chocolate Stout
lots and lots of dogfish 60 min cheaper by the liter!
David Eilers said:
well seeing as the grocery store is selling Lagunitas IPA and CEnsored for 20 bucks a case and I just filled my trunk. I will be drinking a few IPA's everyday

Stone Ruination
Bells Hop Haven

Have not heard of Bell's Hop Haven. Are you sure you don't mean Hopslam? I had a 12 of those. Expensive. $70/cs.

Sounds like some great beers at a great price. With luck like that, you'll be throwing a multi-ace round at your local course.

Cheers!
ChainLightning said:
David Eilers said:

Stone Ruination
Bells Hop Haven

Have not heard of Bell's Hop Haven. Are you sure you don't mean Hopslam? I had a 12 of those. Expensive. $70/cs.

Sounds like some great beers at a great price. With luck like that, you'll be throwing a multi-ace round at your local course.

Cheers!

Right Hopslam, cant remember who had the hop haven, it was a tough day at the bar. Only problem with hopslam is that darn honey! Sweet beer gets mean in the morning.
haha yeah lots of aces if i can remember how to throw!

In case anyone will be going to the Carolina Clash, Us Florida boys will be on our way up with several cases of IPA in tow. Let us know if you need some. Also last year when we asked a guy where to get good beer there this is what we got
Dude- "Go to the Albertsons they got everything"
US- "They have microbrews and imports?"
Dude- "Oh yeah they have it all. They have heiniken, corona, corona light, bud select, everything"

We would like to thank him for making us laugh, but seriously, anyone know where the good beer is near hornets nest or renny?
I agree that the honey does begin to put me off the Hopslam. Still like it and think that its better than last year, but its also alot more expensive in my market.

My beer dealer told me that two years ago, Hopslam was brewed without honey.

Told him if they are $70/cs again next year to count me oot. Interestingly Founders Double Trouble tastes alot like Hopslam. This new beer was the consolation prize for Devil Dancer, a triple IPA that wasn't offered this year due to the continuing hop shortage.

Good luck finding the good beers where you are headed.
Nearly 400 group members... sweet. I had some victory - storm king stout. great stuff at 9.1% get you hands on some before the season ends
Tennessee Tea

1 oz. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
1 oz. Tuaca
1 oz. sweet & sour mix
2 oz. cola
Combine ingredients and serve over ice. Garnish with a lemon.
Knockin down a Mississippi Mud right now. 7pm Friday the 13th, figured I'd better drink somethin dark.
Started with a Brugge Brasserie Tripel de Ripple, followed by a Three Floyds Alpha King, finishing the evening with a Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

Time to get rested up for my first round of DG in nearly a month.
yesterday - Magic Hat: Wacko summer ale (with beet juice) http://www.magichat.net/wacko/ not too bad

today- Innis and Gunn: original oak aged beer
Tonight feels like a Hop Devil Night!
Tall Pint of 1554 enlightened Black Ale, New Belgium I love you so...

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968