www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In celebration of the fact that this group is currently the second largest on DGRus I will lift a glass of :

Sierra Celebration ale.

how about you, what will you have?

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Victory Storm King Stout

This is the first time I have tried it and it did not disappoint.
I'm craving stout tonight.

Maybe a classic Guinness, or something along the lines of Dogfish Head or Smuttynose.

We'll see.
Batch 100 (pilsner)
Old Woody Imperial Stout
These should help drown the sorrows of losing at the March Mush yesterday
I also brew these tasty ales.
www.walldorffbrewpub.com
199 drinkers of beer in our club.... 199 drinkers of beer...

to celebrate being only one member short of 200 I'm going to have a Butternuts - Porkslap Pale Ale

Check them out here: http://www.butternutsbeerandale.com/
How about some founders Kentucky Breakfast stout 07 batch. Its going to be a good spring day.
I was up at crunchy's bar in east lansing last night and i tried the Devil Dancer(13%)and the Voodoo Vador(9.5%). 9 dollars out the door with tip. pretty good eehh? oh yeah i had an arogant bastard before we went also. All I have to say is that Ann Arbor and Lansing have great disc and great drinking. If hopslam was only on tap still.....
the breakfast stout is a joke. and i mean that in a good way, definitly a unique beer if you can even call it beer.
Invites You to the World’s First

“Off-Centered Experience:”

A 3-Hr Beer Festival/Fundraiser Supporting Brain Cancer Research

Join Us April 5th, from 12 - 3 pm or 3:30-6:30 pm, at Papago Brewing for:

• Musical Entertainment so off-centered we can’t describe it in print .... (I hear it's mini kiss!)

• The greatest line up of Dogfish Head draft beers ever to appear together at a single Arizona location (more than 14 in all), including:

• 120-Minute IPA
• World-Wide Stout
• Olde School
• Burton Baton
• Johnny Rawtan
• Golden Era
• Fort
• Palo Santo Marron, the all-new vanilla-caramel flavored brown ale aged in hand-made casks of Paraguayan Palo Santo wood.

• A raffle of rare Dogfish Head merchandize/promotional items including a 3D, 3-foot-by-2-foot LED Bar Sign (proceeds going to fund brain cancer research.)

• 1,000s of dollars in FREE giveaways

• A commemorative Dogfish Head “Off-Centered Experience” T-shirt

• Beer Games and much more!

Admission: $ 25 per person. Limit 100-guests per session.

Tickets go on sale Monday, February 25th (first-come, first-served) at these locations:

Papago Brewing
7107 McDowell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ
Was a warm afternoon at Diamond X DGC here in Billings MT. I think I will tip back a scape goat pale from Big Sky Brewing. Oh yes this is nice, it is true "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!"
Palo Santo Marron

Availability: Limited Release 12-ounce bottles, 4-packs

Release Date: Monthly releases in 2008

Palo Santo Marron (Holy Tree Brown)

An unfiltered, unfettered, unprecedented brown ale aged in handmade wooden brewing vessels. The caramel and vanilla complexity unique to this beer comes from the exotic Paraguayan Palo Santo wood from which these tanks were crafted. Palo Santo means "holy tree" and it's wood has been used in South American wine-making communities.

This beer is a 12% abv, highly roasty, and malty brown ale aged on the Palo Santo wood. It was a huge hit at our Rehoboth Beach brewpub when first released in November of 2006, so it's coming back... into full production!

At 10,000 gallons each, these are the largest wooden brewing vessels built in America since before Prohibition.
Stella Artois !!!! Good Stuff !!!!!
Bells Two Hearted Ale is going down mighty smooth with the Phillies clinching the World Series. OK, I started with a Yuengling Lord Chesterfield Ale to start, just to keep faith with the PA theme.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968