www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey,

Just wanted to know what numbers of each manufacturers discs you have in your bag. At the moment, I have 13 Innova and 5 Discraft discs. I would have a tough decision to make if I was forced to only have one manufacturer in my bag, but I don't think I'll ever be good enough to be sponsored, so it doesnt matter!

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

I carry probably 10 to 13 Innova and usually 2 or 3 discraft in the bag
Im thinking of changing a few up, especially after watching the Nate Doss "Whats in my bag?" video on the Discraft website. Thinking about adding an XL and a Hawk, two of the discs that Nate carries that surprised me a bit. I thought the pros mainly used super overstable plastic, but these two aren't.
I dislike the XL, from a personal stance.
Lets see - Innova: Roc, Gator, Spider, BOSS, Eagle, Leopard, and the Banshee. 7 Total
Discraft: Force (x2), Rogue, Buzz (x2), Shockwave, Flash, SS-Surge, and Challenger. 9 Total
Gateway: Magic (putter) (x2)

18 total (with room for changes due to weather, conditions, energy level during play lol)
hey now,also in the bag is Gateway.
Id say 90% Innova 10% Discraft
Old C.E. firebird, star teerex (x2), the boss, champion TL, star destroyer, champion orc, champion starfire (x2), star max, champion roadrunner, champion monarch, super roc 2005 worlds, K.C. roc (doesnt say a time :\), elite z crush, elite z flash, soft wizard, aviar p&a, old J.K. pro aviar, elite z avenger, shockwave, special edition leopard and a classic aviar.
sometimes i take out a few discs if i know i don't need them.
I have an Elite Z X-press and just got a ESP Pulse from my first tourney. The X-press flies super straight for me I am using it almost all the time now. Really liking the ESP Plastic too..

I have a Innova Starter set that I still use the Shark and Aviar P&A from. An Archangel as my primary driver, a Kite and a Classic Roc from the 11th Carrolloton Open in Texas. I have a Pro Starfire and just won a Wraith from placing 8th in my first tourney. All DX, cept the Starfire.

So 2 Discraft, wanting more, and 7 Innova.
10 Innova, 2 Discraft. Innova discs are just easier to find locally, and i usually don't have the patience to wait for on-line orders to show up.
10:1 Innova:Discraft. I love my EliteX XL, as it seems to have a nicer glide than a TeeBird. Now and then I'll add an XS or a Stratus, but haven't tried much of the newfangled stuff.
I carry all 20something innova and 1 discraft mini
I'm half and half on my discs. But I am going to a local shop on Tuesday, so that might change.
Well I just added, a Predator, Avenger SS, Meteor and a Buzz, all ESPs. Bringing me to 7 Innova and 6 Discraft. I'm also looking at the XL and Surge SS after watching Nate Doss' in his bag vid. Might trade out my Shark/Roc for the Hawk... hmm

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968