www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

One of my disc golf guru's Carl Renda has an incredible tomahawk. 3 holes left in a big tourney, he

SNAPPED his Humerus bone. That's right his arm snapped in half. He is a stud, he wanted to continue! Hat's off to Beanieman... he will return stronger than ever!

Tags: bone, injury

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

I have received a black eye, some bruises and a sore shoulder. Nothing major. I have friends who have almost lost an ear (Hockaday), been sliced by the razor wire at Morley (Kelley), and broken a major bone during a throw (Renda). Disc Golf Does Hurt...
2 months and 17 days...Anyone who believes that I am not of superhuman decent need only look at my recovery time. Watch out world, because I have no intention of taking it easy on anyone or any event this year. 2009 will be the year of the Beanie!
This past monday, on hole #17 at morley field, Carl broke his arm again. Hands down craziest disc golf injuries I have ever heard of!....... BEST WISHES BEANIEMAN.
Thank you Trey. I will be back...
the poor squirrel who got beamed at ottawa last year or the year before.
There was a dove who was beheaded during the Memorial 2 years ago by a grandmaster female disc golfer. She felt horrible.

Angel said:
the poor squirrel who got beamed at ottawa last year or the year before.
My friend broke his finger last night at league. I did not witness it, but saw the broken finger. The amazing part it he was throwing a drive, backhand, and the bone snapped:o

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968