www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who's gottem?

Views: 0

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

....Not complete, but does the job for right now, Actually making me better because of the missing chains, lol when you make it for for free..not one pennie spent yet. cant complain to much
My husband made one of those eco-friendly baskets like they play with down in Hawaii ( I think that is where they use them) out of PCV pipe. I will have to go out and take a picture of it. Well lets just say it is pretty bad looking but it is fun to go out in the backyard and just play around with.
Making baskets for our city park. I'm working with a retired welder in his garage shop. It's a lot of work but way fun.
Attachments:
Oh I must say, I think I just drooled on myself, That basket is lagit, How much is the total cost? S/H..Labor? I mean sound good to you? lol Nice baskets man!
hey now,looks professional enough to launch a disc or two.Here's to your hard work and also the retired welder.After all is said and done,what is the price bite.Peace
larry mann said:
Making baskets for our city park. I'm working with a retired welder in his garage shop. It's a lot of work but way fun.
Here is a picture of a basket I made. I use a tree stand for the base. This basket stops disc as good as a park basket.
Attachments:
Baskets start going in this week. Homemade by two old guys. Take a look at the picture. Could you steal this?
Attachments:

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968