www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm lookin forward to a road trip this Christmas. Oak Grove, Sylmar (if it's still there after the fires, Lake Casitas, Riverside.

Tags: story, trip, vacation

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

So far, this year, the jasper trip was epic...got to see and play DG with my uncle, who lives near little rock, for the first time in a long time...met awesome new friends, but the course and scenery was amazing...this is a must see must go to and must play place....Lovin it
there is so many to choose from,prolly 92 my 1st trip with my wife and 1st master year.it was qutite stressful but i saw a lot.after masters cup we left from sacto.the original plan was grateful disc in col.but we left too late so we visited some friends in sun valley id. from there a wild run for iowa we broke down in wyoming i finally fixed it and we rolled into town the night it ended.a short hop to sinisippi in il.and i finished 2nd behind a red hot brian cummings(would have made open finals).good thing cause we were out of money.the next 7 tourneys next reply
I have to agree with Neileo- Horseshoe Canyon Ranch rocks!
A bunch of us from Wichita went several years ago. We stayed in the tee-pee! It is a beautiful place, and a trip i will never forget. I definitely will go back when I get the chance.
i would recomend a road trip to the pender bender.a 27 holer with ace runs galore on an island in the strait of georgia,giant party on a bay by a pub,also the camping area.every memorial day weekend.without fail the best attended in british columbia.29th annual coming up see you there,
Last summer I met up with my younger brother and we played 13 courses in 6 days. We played in West Michigan (Whitehall Township, Flip City, Leviathon), SW Indiana (Mesker Park, USI); Kentucky (Henderson, Yellow Creek), Cincinnati (Mt. Airy), Dayton (Indian Riffle, Belmont Park, Sycamore Trails (Miamisburg)), Columbus (Brent Hambrick), and Monroe, OH (Monroe Community Park).

Had a great time, road tripping, visiting with friends and family, and lots of throwing.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968