www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

have a huge prayer request...if you are my friend on myspace, you already know this.

Please pray for my nephew Benjamin (Ben). He is 14 years old and for whatever reason, at 4:00 AM this morning, he decided to steal my other nephew's car and my mother-in-law's debit card and take off. He tried to use the card at the local bank at 4:10 this morning and hasn't been seen or heard from since. We have contacted all his friends and all of our out-of-town family members where he "might" go and no one has seen or heard from him.

I am terribly sorry if you are reading this for the second or third time as I have posted it everywhere I can think of.

Please pray for the safe return, in Jesus name, of Ben, the car and the debit card.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Praise the Lord, God is So Good and So fast. The power of prayer. I had family (extended and blood) and friends literally all over the US praying for Ben's safe return and God has already answered our prayers. He was found this morning, sleeping in a motel lobby and is safe in custody. It is uncertain what the authorities are going to do with him but will keep everyone posted. Continue to keep him in your prayers.

M.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968