www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Jesus was here today, would he play Disc Golf?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

wow was going to start a club myself
glad to see one started !!!!!!!

spencer {phil4:13}
Hey Guys,
I live down in Athens, AL. Glad to see this group pop up. I'm a worship/youth pastor down here and LOVE disc golf. Keep playing and keep praying!
Where 2 or 3 are gathered..........
That would be so awesome to play a round with Jesus! Just hanging out being yourself, having the chance to relax,walk and ask those questions I've always wanted to. I'm curious what he would think about Mulligans!
I think Jesus would really enjoy playing disc golf. Not only would it give Him a chance
to talk to the losts, it would also allow him to answer the saved ones' questions.
He would be soft spoken, kind, and gentle. We would all flock to Him. Wherever
He played, we would want to play. Shouldn't we all try to be like Him in that aspect?
Lead the losts and answer questions of the saved when we can? I think so.
Luv ya!
Cheryl~
That's DEEP!
I think you hit the nail on the head....
Our youth group cooked and gave out hot dogs,snacks, and drinks at our AceRace. We weren't looking to recruit Church members, we were just showin' some love. The guys really appreciated it and I'm hoping it will give some of them a positive view of Christians.
hey goerge i am in mobile would love to play around one day
phil 4:13
That would be cool. If we get back down there soon, we'll hook up. My wife has been doing Katrina work, her last trip was in June. We may be heading back this summer.

I may try to hit some Tupelo, Ms. Tourneys and possibly take my daughter to the WDGA Championship. I think it's in Al. This year...
I got started playing this sport cause of my old youth group. I've already taken my Youth Group to play.

Dave - If you're ever up this way we'll play around.

God Bless

Throw...and do thou likewise!
I play with several members of my church quite often. Its great fellowship. (and it gets us out of the house)

What kind of pole holes will they have in Heaven? ;>)
That's great! We're trying to get more people playing from our Church. We are 15-20 minutes away from 3 nice courses.

I hope they have all Innova baskets, I hate having 5 different types of baskets on the same course....
Probably the only disc you will be able to use is the ArchAngel....
Not If he didn't want to get curcified again ( I mean really, discgolfers can be a really tought crowd if you know what I mean ) LOL, but in all honestly I play with Jesus everytime I play and let me tell you hes a really bad putter ( doah )
I say ok Jesus can you help me make this putt and he says " of course my child I got your back"
and then I miss the putt.LOL

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968