www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Jesus was here today, would he play Disc Golf?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

You forgot to say Amen! It helps....

During a BMX race a guy won the 1st moto, which was cool because he NEVER wins. He smoked us all. The next moto I asked him what he did different. He said he prayed to win and not get hurt..Funny thing was I said about the same prayer, guess he said Amen first....
I knew I was forgetting something
Greetings all...I am the new kid on the block but couldn't help but to post on this discussion. What a great concept. Christ playing disc golf. Well first off, he wouldn't like playing with me much cuz I would be asking 100 questions while he was trying to putt and it just wouldn't be good.
Jesus would have plenty of time to answer your questions because Jesus is perfect and would ace every hole LOL
Hey Cat! Thanks for joining!
I don't think you would distract him, too much. It would be great having him around if you tossed a floating disc in into a pond or lake, he could walk right out and get it. Actually he would probably test our Faith and make us walk out and get it!
Yeah, just think what the quality was of furniture and other carpentery work He made!
Your welcome for joining. What a great discussion group (no pun intended).

Yeah, Joe the Pro really could have used it at the Pot of Gold in New Orleans...he lost his brand new first run Destroyer that my son had given him, in the drink. Oh me of little faith....lol

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968