www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So was down in Scottsdale blasting the Vista course and hung out with Ulibarri and Ginnelly. Saw the proto of the NEW drive Discraft will be coming out with soon to compete with the Innova Dystroyer. Very similar disc with a slight difference. Ullibari pumped this thing 174 yards!! He states that is a BOMB for him. I agree, that is a BOMB.

Unsure when it will come out, but hearing possibly at The 08 Memorial!!!!!

Going to be a HUGE BOMB Driver!!

C U Later,
Koz

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

ooooooooo I want one. Man that's the driver my bag is missing. Then It'll be complete. Any clue to what it's gonna be called? Sweet Sweet Sweet. Was wondering when this day would come, ha!
THE FORCE!

It's a surge with an addition on the inside of the rim. it looks like a wide rim predator.
I'll be using the Force!
where are you getting this info short man?
Correct. The Force is what I was told. Felt just awesome in the hands. Still will probably blast the heart-beat ESP Flash however.

C U Later,
Koz
Anymore confirmed info on this disc yet?
saw them on saturday, its a surge with 2-3mm added to the inside of the rim. KT was killing them, they looked pretty stable as he was throwing huge S-bombs and they were coming back.....
So do you know for sure if they'll have them for sale at the Memorial??
no idea but all the sponsored players that i know that actually have seen/thrown the force say it should be on sale at the memorial or shortly there after.
I should be getting my protos in the coming days. Also be on the lookout for a SS Surge. Another hot driver to be released soon!!!

Also, The Force has been PDGA approved and has a 2.0 rating.

C U Later,
Koz
wow surge SS, sounds like a rouge....and if its less stable than a rouge its prolly useless....
just when i thought the bag was full....

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968