www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who likes/dislikes it?
When is it going to be PDGA approved?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I love it! Even some of the "INNOVA ONLY" guys liked it. Hopefully it will be approved soon, got a tourney in 2 weeks. I need my secret weapon.....
I love the 08 Ace Race disc, If I could pick up a run of those for myself I would be all over it. What a great forehand and backhand disc.
Any word on a release?
i like it, but,,,,, i don't know if it will find a place in my bag. it flew a lot like my buzz. i need to get it broken in and then re-judge it.
i like it. the ace race i was in there was a 25 mile an hour wind and this disc flew like there was no wind at all. it reminds me of a buzz with the lip of a wasp.
Love it, can't wait for it to be approved. Once it is approved can we use the ones we got in the Ace Race or do we have to buy new ones?
You can use the ones you got at the Ace Race.
I liked the discs. With the two that i had the lower weight one (174) was noticably more stable that the higher weight (177), and if Discraft could flatten the flight plate a little i think the disc would be a home run on their part.
Posed on Discraft website:
2008 Ace Race Disc Approved For Tournament Play
The 2008 Ace Race prototype disc has now been approved for PDGA tournament play, which will be good news for the thousands of disc golfers who are already carrying it in their bags.

A slightly overstable midrange that fits into the Discraft line-up between the Buzzz and Wasp, the disc is scheduled for general release to the public in the Spring of 2009, when it will be renamed 'Nebula'. All Ace Race copies are now legal.
cool name
Thanks Greg for that update. Ive been using mine this whole month and its taken the place of a few discs that I hadnt thought I would be taking out of my bag.. Cro, Kite, Coyote!
I like it, flys like a rock for me, what is it tho?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968