www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are the majority of players using? For a long time I threw the banger-gt but find it to be too overstable so I'm waiting for my new Magnet's to come in the mail right now.

Aces
-Darren

Tags: Discraft, Putter

Views: 613

Replies to This Discussion

Crystal Challengers for driving and approaching, Soft challengers for putting.
The first putter I ever bought was an APX. Tried Magnets, Zones, Bangers and Challengers but none of them are as accurate for me as the Soft APX. I love how its kind of floppy brand new but hardens after a few rounds. I also putt with a FLX Drone for long putts on windy days. The Drone is the first disc I've ever owned I can drive, approach and putt with. So thank you Discraft.
ESP Magnet prototypes. I have two and my putting has never been happier. Imagine all the benefits of a D-Magnet without the wear and tear. Love them.
soft banger gt
D challenger
Soft Challenger for Putts
ESP Zone For Drives and Approaches
Challenger all day. PRO D and Soft Elite X for the winter time for those of us who play year round.
I am now using my crystal challengers all round driving and putting as well as all year because even in the change of weather they rarely change much in consistency grip or flightwise
Z Putt'r s all the way for me. I own around 20 different putters...all discraft. For my game and how I putt the putt'r is hands the best disc for me. It flies dead straight...and is also a beautiful anhyzer putt disc. It just floats. Never goes too far past the basket. It is actually quite lovely. If I had to choose a second I would probably go with the Crystal Z Challenger. There is something about the Z putters that make them feel amazing in my hand. So in closing my choice is definitely the Z Putt'r.
The X Putt'r, just a great disc i can hit shots consistantly from 35 feet. from 35 to 50 feet it still have a nice line it is i just am not that good yet.
SOFT BANGER GT ftw!!
HArd magnet and a soft magnet, for short drives Cryztal Challenger

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968