www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Here's the details - submit any and all words that are NEWLY CREATED WORDS to be included in a fun and ficticious book for all disc golfers, "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor". This will be an informative book that introduces and defines words specific to the game, resulting from the game and surrounding the game of disc golf, like the word DISCTIONARY itself. PLEASE, when submitting words include the word, the definition and an example of the word used in a sentence and MOST OF ALL make certain that all submissions are appropriate the the rules of the site. now for the disclaimer - anyone submitting a word to "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" is allowing "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" full and unobligated use of any submissions within "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" the "Disctionary" group or any other usage by "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor". All submitters, by doing so are allowing "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor" full and unobligated permission to print, relay or convey that submission without any compensation to the submitter other than crediting the submission to their name, if that is the choice of the submitter. All submissions become property of "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor", "The Disctionary 2008, Disceditied by Disceditor", "Disctionary", "Craig Prime", "michiganartist", "godiscn.com", "the-disc-tion-ary.com", "the-disc-tion-ary.net", "lil charlie bishop" and so on and so on and so on until you get tired of me telling you that I own any and all ficticious words that you post, once thay are posted and appear in print. SO LET'S START SUBMITTING ! have fun, think about what you submit and most of all, keep it appropriate for anyone to read. BE CREATIVE, IT"S FUN !

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

scar frame- everyone on the card gets a bogie. very sad.

JeremyRogers said:
starpar- everyone on one card gets par

"starpar?"," yup starpar"...hahhahaa
Niced - (nice-ed) What happens when someone says "nice throw" while the disc is still in flight. As soon as the phrase is uttered, the disc will hit a tree or a sudden gust of wind will blow the disc into the thickest brush on the course or the worst possible lie.

EXAMPLE IN A SENTENCE - Damn, You niced me! or Sorry I niced you.
Similar to tree-nied; my disc often gets treejected.
Treejection happens when your disc is on the perfect line to the basket then one little limb or leaf skim sends it veering way off course.

In a sentence: That was gonna be a nice drive, but your disc was treejected.
I don't know if this qualifies as disc golf terminology, but I love the word chillax.

When you get all riled up about your disc golf game, maybe you need to chillout and relax.

In a sentence: Ashlyn's had a couple bad holes and is getting pissed; she really needs to chillax.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968