www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's all share stories about how much of a NOOB Bjork is

Tags: Bjork

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

So after he told me about this site and how he made a "club" on it and all that, I thought it was a cool idea.

So I logged in, grabbed my screen name and made a profile, and started looking for the club to join. Searched clubs for DLDGC, nothing. Searched profiles for bobanti, jimmy, Geoff, Bjork, nothing...

At this point I am blaming the search engine, and I know there has to be the club, because Bjork said so. So now I start going thru every club there is, looking for DLDGC. Fast forward an hour later, no luck with my search. I call Jimmy, and he says "I found DLDGC right away". Now I am really confused. Am I losing my touch? Is my skill with the internet fading?

Nope, DLDGC is a profile, not a club.

pwned by noobage!
You guys are just jealous because it was me that sumbled across this thing. In fact, you should be ashamed that it was me that found this ultraweb location.
You are completely correct about that sir! I thought you were sandbagging us with your skills at operating one of them new-fangled computer terminal things at first.
I'm learning more and more about these magic boxes. It ends up you can store files inside of them. I'm not sure how you get the paper in and out though. In fact, I can't imagine you can get more than one of ream of paper in them. I guess I'm lucky that the box I'm using has paper for this ultraweb location in it.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968