1) Eat a large meal. Really make sure you overconsume.
2) Drink lots of beer before, during, and after step 1. Bonus points for getting into a one man drinking competition just before you head to the park.
3) Go to the disc golf park. At this point your belly should feel so full that you are welcoming the prospect of explosive release from both ends.
4) Drive the disc as hard as you can repeatedly. This should be easy if you were enthusiastic during step 2.
5) At some point, due to a combination of your abs and other core muscles stretched as far as they can go around your distended belly, one nice rip with a good twisting follow thru will pull muscles in your torso.
6) Thankfully, due to the wondrous powers of beer and not wanting to look like a pussy, you will ignore this sharp pain and keep throwing thru the pain, aggravating the pulled muscles in your core. When you lose your favorite disc, it is time to give up.
That's it! The next day you will feel like someone stuck a shank in your ribs if you twist just right, and the day after all of your abs on that side will begin to ache every time you move! If you did it right, it will even hurt when you walk!
Next episode: Sustaining an injury by refusing to stop playing while injured.