www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I saw a red T.U.R.D. tacoma w/ two dirtbikes in the back heading up today around 4pm... Could it have been people that also discgolf???

We (my friend, his truck, and I) were blocking a lane of the road with a tow truck and a Maroon toyota at the main staging area of reiter pit. Ha ha.

We had a little mishap, ha ha.

About 10 miles up a trail.... At the snow level...

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

We were up there in my truck on sat from 12pm to about 5pm. but we were up at the upper lot.
Ouch! We almost had to push a bike out last weekend from the Index Wall, luckily a guy in a toy gave him a ride back to our truck.

I was up there Saturday, but not in my taco, we were in Chris's dodge and staged at the upper area. Rode from there to the lower pit / main staging area, then up to the wall and back to the truck.

On our way back to the truck Chris had a third gear get-off and he fractured his throwing hand. Surprised he wasn't more hurt, he was really moving when he ate shit! =(
Bummer about your hand. How bad is it?
Doesnt hurt much at all now, just a hairline fracture, only hurts when I forget about it and try to use it or bump it against something. I wear a brace when I go out to do stuff so I dont mess it up even more. I'm guessing 2 weeks and should be back on the bike

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968