www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's do some throwing over the long weekend, I'm thinking late afternoon/evening. Maybe White River to Dinner to Lakewood? I'd like to hit White River one more time before they switch to the summer holes.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I gotta work all weekend on your stupid project Geoff, so I may not be able to play a double course round.
I still haven't played Sumner.

I am a maybe, My entire goal for the weekend was to do nothing at all, and I already have Saturday plans (Thanks Kim!). That is morning/early afternoon, so I could DG after that and still have two days of pure lounging in my undies I guess.

Wishy to the washy!
Oh you big baby, we'll be done by 3. And we don't work Monday.
ahhh... you are wrong there Geoff. I do have to work on Monday.
lol suckers. =P
Ed is making you come in on Monday?
Make sure you wear a giant yellow ribbon and put a "support our troops" flier in your boss's mailbox.
The boss asked me very nicely to come in and work on your project, mainly the feed lines and the waste lines. Both of these tasks will take a good amount of work to route.

And if I am not going to get the whole weekend off, why wouldn't I come in and make some cash on Monday?
So I'm not seeing a great enthusiasm for Memorial weekend golf. Give me a call if anyone decides to play.
I can play on Monday.
A BIG 'OL +1 from me!
Good times were had on Sunday... Cozzy, Bjorky, and myself went to Emerald Downs and bet on some ponies and then played Lakewood from 6ish to 9ish... Many beers were had, good laughs and of course, discs were hucked.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968