www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We play Juel in Redmond on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with a few random trips to MLT, teeing off at 5:00pm.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

I am out, seriously need a nap this afternoon.
Oh you wimp, it's not like you have a new born baby or something like that to tire you out. Oh. . . yeah. Never mind.
I am in today. Thursday June 26th

Couldn't make it out on Tuesday because my bathroom sink decided to shit the bed and flood the dude below us :(
Damn dude that really sucks =(

It is becoming clear to me that I am pretty much out for awhile unless otherwise noted. Kim's mom left today, and it just isn't fair to her to make her take care of the baby all night while I sleep, then all day while I am at work, then all evening without a break. She has been letting me sleep at night while she has been up almost every hour, so I need to try to return the favor however I can.

I also told Miguel I would help him replace the forks in the fiddy tonight, so if you want to wrench on the bikes and check out a Jimmy-sized bike, you are welcome to stop by Geoff.
That is completely understandable. I pretty much figured you would be out until the kiddo starts to sleep through the night.

And I also understand that the fitty is really the ONLY bike for me.

Does not look like a whole lot of peeps are coming out tonight so I may skip it. I already played Lakewood on Tuesday.
Smokee
I was in Indiana on Thursday. You still wrenching on the bike?

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968