www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We play Juel in Redmond on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with a few random trips to MLT, teeing off at 5:00pm.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

I am out, seriously need a nap this afternoon.
Oh you wimp, it's not like you have a new born baby or something like that to tire you out. Oh. . . yeah. Never mind.
I am in today. Thursday June 26th

Couldn't make it out on Tuesday because my bathroom sink decided to shit the bed and flood the dude below us :(
Damn dude that really sucks =(

It is becoming clear to me that I am pretty much out for awhile unless otherwise noted. Kim's mom left today, and it just isn't fair to her to make her take care of the baby all night while I sleep, then all day while I am at work, then all evening without a break. She has been letting me sleep at night while she has been up almost every hour, so I need to try to return the favor however I can.

I also told Miguel I would help him replace the forks in the fiddy tonight, so if you want to wrench on the bikes and check out a Jimmy-sized bike, you are welcome to stop by Geoff.
That is completely understandable. I pretty much figured you would be out until the kiddo starts to sleep through the night.

And I also understand that the fitty is really the ONLY bike for me.

Does not look like a whole lot of peeps are coming out tonight so I may skip it. I already played Lakewood on Tuesday.
Smokee
I was in Indiana on Thursday. You still wrenching on the bike?

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968