www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since Smokee is busy with baby I will start the July thread.

We throw Tuesdays and Thursdays at Juel at 5 pm, with an occasional trip to Mountlake Terrace.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Good lookin, I guess I turned off my auto notify, so I didn't think there was any postage lately. OFC then I realized my error and came back to the site lol

Gonna try to make it tomorrow. No promises tho :)
Never mind, didn't get in until 9 this AM, so I will be here till at least 6pm
That's understandable. How much sleep have you guys been getting?
I'll be there throwing today and maybe plus one
"That's understandable. How much sleep have you guys been getting?"

I have been getting a lot more than Kim has. He is going thru a growth spurt so he has been eating like crazy and not sleeping much. The longest he slept last night was about 2.5 hours, and that was after a bath and a feeding.

Last night as an example, I was up with him from about 11pm to 1:30am and let Kim sleep. Then I changed him and Kim fed him and I slept till 4am, this was his second feeding since 1:30am. I woke up again when my alarm went off at 5:45am, and he had his second feeding since 4am shortly thereafter, with another after I got up.

So between 1:30am and 8am he was fed and changed about 6 times, with a lot of fussing and a little sleeping in that time. Fun times!
I won't be at Juel tonight, I'm heading to "a Kennewick" for the weekend.
I won't be there today, but I will be on Thursday.
Gonna make a go for it today!
I'll be there at 5.
me too!!!
out for a while.

I rolled my left ankle on hole 8 at Seatac on Sunday. Doctor says there is nothing broken so that's good. I will be in an "AirCast" for 6 weeks along with some PT to learn some exercises to strengthen the muscles around the joint. For the moment I am using a cane to help get some of the weight off of my leg when I walk.

When I am able to walk normal with the "AirCast" on I may come out and walk the course and drink some beer with the fellas. I could be the cheering section or something like that.
That blows goats dude =(

bobanti said:
out for a while.

I rolled my left ankle on hole 8 at Seatac on Sunday. Doctor says there is nothing broken so that's good. I will be in an "AirCast" for 6 weeks along with some PT to learn some exercises to strengthen the muscles around the joint. For the moment I am using a cane to help get some of the weight off of my leg when I walk.

When I am able to walk normal with the "AirCast" on I may come out and walk the course and drink some beer with the fellas. I could be the cheering section or something like that.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968