www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Glad to have you all here! All I have to do is get Our DD tourney going down here in Chatt. This year we are gonna try and get out to the KC wide Open and the Glass Blown open. I am going to try and get all of the DD tourneys on the schedule on here but I am just now getting this started so just give me some time. Glad to have you all on here! St

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming DD tourney in North Texas at Lake Park in Lewisville, Tx.
The Dynamic Discs Winter Warmup, one day B-tier on Feb 2nd, 2008
if you're in North Texas, you know how well run these events are, come on out
Thanks Dave! Thats what make this site so good cause if you been to some DD tourney's then you know! And with as many as Rusco puts on then it makes it a lot easier to keep up. Again thanks for the update! St
the last DD Lewisville Open in November I donated over 200.00 in plastic with some brand new CE stuff, I don't mind doing that at all when you know the tourney gets run the right way, in fact, I've been trading with Jeremy on Ebay for a few years now, never a bad deal there either
Also now we have a few true DD'ers that we can all strive to play like. Sprout is THE MAN!!!! and DG Lizz well lets say my wife's good and I hope she gets to Lizz's talent one day. And Rusco with some McCabe fine tuning will be as good a player as he is a seller. Throw some D's on it! St
Had the pleasure of meeting Jeremy, Eric an Liz last year in Milwaukee at AmWorlds. Great people (and golfers!). It's a little bit of a trip from Wisconsin to make it down to a DD event but I'll see what I can do this summer. Good luck this summer on the road in the new "office."
nice RV... now all you need to do w/ it is... THROW SOME D's ON IT!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968