www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Check out Dynamic Discs.com for some Sweet Plastic and Awesome new DD Dyes
http://stores.ebay.com/Dynamic-Discs_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQ...

Jeremy's PDGA Tourney Player Stats

http://pdga.com/tournament/playerstats.php?PDGANum=29631
Advanced
Place Points Tournament Date(s) Total Prize
1 340 Gentlemen's Club Challenge IX 29-Feb to 02-Mar-2008 218
8 910 The Memorial presented by Discraft 06-Mar to 08-Mar-2008 177
9 2490 Bowling Green Amateur Championships 29-Mar to 30-Mar-2008 224
10 142 4th Monkey Island Open 05-Apr-2008 134
3 Dynamic Discs Glass Blown Open Sat-Sun, Apr 26-27, 2008 222

About Dynamic Discs

Dynamic Discs opened up in March of 2005 and has been able to offer a wide variety of products through the support of many online buyers. My ultimate goal in running this store is to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase. I strive to keep the 100% feedback rating that I have achieved. I am more than happy to combine shipping and offer discounted prices on multiple item orders. Just contact me in advance and ask how to save. I also have a number of discs that are not listed online due to the increased ebay fees so if you have something in particular that you are looking for just get in touch. The opening of DyanmicDiscs.com is also in the works so be sure to check it out where discounted prices will be offered as well. Thanks for allowing Dynamic Discs to have a successful start in the Disc Golf industry!

About Jeremy Rusco
I am currently 24 years old and just graduated with honors from college at Emporia State University with a Bachelors of Science in Business. I was introduced to disc golf a few years ago but didn fall in love with it until I moved to Emporia, KS two years ago. Now I play almost every day and sponsor one of the top players in the sport, Eric McCabe PDGA # 11674 who just tied for 8th with Ken Climo and Dave Feldberg at the USDGC. I've been involved with football and track throughout my whole life and continued to play through college. I also like to party, spend time with my girlfriend, hunt, and hang out at the lake. I recently joined the PDGA and plan to start playing in more tournaments. Jeremy Rusco PDGA# 29631

Tags: Discs, Dynamic, Jeremy, Rusco

Views: 1

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968