www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have started this discussion for all EATME participants to post golf times. I will go first...see below...

If you select the "follow" function at the bottom of the discussion, then you will receive an email notification for all subsequent posts (replies) to this discussion...if you select "stop following" then you will not receive an email notification for all subsequent posts (replies)...

EATME!

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

my real job is a real pain i wount play a turney till the fund raiser at chandler on the 17
anyone else DGing on New Years Day?
I'm headed up to Tulsa for the Ice Bowl at Chandler.
See yall there!
IceBowl was fun. Good to see everyone again. Hopefully we'll catch a day we can play again. Just let me know.

Chris.
Awesome weather for the Ice Bowl. Sweet turnout by the tulsa dg'ers. Looking forward to playing agin. Even with George.
Clay said:
Awesome weather for the Ice Bowl. Sweet turnout by the tulsa dg'ers. Looking forward to playing agin. Even with George.

Thanks Clay...I feel the same! :)
I'm getting some field practice in today at lunch.

obligatory eatme
Anyone willing to play DG Saturday 1/31, should be a nice weather, ...but muddy, concrete tees a must.
Let me know when and where you're thinking.
02/11/2009...10:57 AM:

I played the Hunter Park re-design yesterday. So far, 8 baskets have been moved with 4 more still to be moved (from what I read at the PDGA board). The first four holes in the woods have not changed. Hole 5s basket moved further back. Hole 6 has a new tee area and the basket has moved further back. Across the creek, holes 7 and 8 have the baskets moved further back. Hole 9, the basket has moved to the left and closer to the creek but I think this was an alternate pin placement that was already in place. Hole 10 has a new tee area and the basket has moved further back (away from the creek). Holes 11 and 12 have new tee areas and the baskets moved further back. No change on hole 13. Hole 14 has been increased to 666' and tees from the same tee area (a very tough par 3). No changes on holes 15, 16 and 17. Hole 18 has been moved across the road and is tough to par playing at over 420 feet...uphill AND with a South wind yesterday...

Below is a link to the old tee signs for Hunter Park...

http://www.tulsadiscsports.org/hunter.html

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968