www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

2008 Season starts March 11th at 5pm

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Doubles results for both Montiel and Emerald Isle were in the North County Times on Sunday, on the Community Sports Page:

http://nctimes.com/articles/2008/03/15/sports/communitysports/9b5ed...

One item of note is that Danny Bobka is listed under disc golf for winning at both events, and Monica is listed under the San Luis Rey downs BALL golf listings for winning her flight in their weekly event!
My son Danny is new to the game, but absolutely loves it. He is sandwiched between an older brother and two younger brothers who are competitive golfers, and being that he (Dan) is a drummer (tenors/quads), he obviously marches to a different beat!! I am happy he enjoys playing doubles with y'all at EI and Montiel, and glad he has found a sport he "fits". Thanks to you all, for being so helpful and supportive to both of us.
20 hours til Dubs...I kinda hope more 'A' players show up this week so I'm not forced to play as an 'A' again. Or maybe AJ should be an 'A' since he has beaten me every time we play there.
What...AJ pulled a Go'me
I didn't have to say anything. Scot and them automatically chose Ben to be the A and not me. BTW, I totally played like a B. We'll see what the turnout is like tomorrow. Maybe I'll make the great Leap O' Faith.
Well there'll be at least me, Roper and I think Hanau making it from the south. I'll be an A if I must but I know I don''t belong there...yet.
I know how you feel but we don't want you hurting yourself more than you are. It sucks that you may not be able to play EIO but don't push yourself to where you'll never be able to play again. It sucks I know (I took about 7 years off) but the game will always be here.
You can call me "Mr. Cusp." I feel like I am perenially on the border between A and B. I hope there are lots of A's so I can be a B!

Bzzzzzzzzzz, Bzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Results for Tesday, March 18th:

1st: Peso/Ben R. - 40 (I have no idea how much under that was...)

2nd: AJ2 - 43

3rd (tie): Deano/Danny the Cashman - 45 (won CTP playoff in the dark)
Stevie T./Don Peso - 45
Sidearm Dave/Brandon - 45 (Welcome Morleyites!!)

CTP (Hole 22): Peso (with the current de-valuation of American currency, it's getting closer to even...)
I believe we shot -10. But it could have been -12 or -13.
Just a heads up because you can never tell what traffic will be like. Roper and I will be there for doubles today. Will it be the same setup (skipping 7-12 and playing the EIEIO temporaries)?
I think there will be a couple more people besides Roper and I. I wish more "south county"ers would make the trek, but I guess they're not that dedicated. This may be my last tuesday dubs for awhile though. But I'll still do what I can to make it up there. EI is such a great course.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968