www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have EIO bag tags for sale at clubhouse
All proceeds go towards Emerald Isle Open

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

1 & 4 you know of, not sure of 2 & 3
I still have #1. Scot Jamison has #2 and Bill Richards will be receiving #3 the next time I see him, which should be Saturday at the ElDo tourney. Gotta take care of the long-time sponsors of the EIEIO. :)
Is there any interest in having bag tag challenges as a part of doubles?
Per the BTC Rules.....doubles challenges are optional but encouraged! You can make it work with 2, 3, or 4 people having tags, provided that if only two have 'em they aren't on the same team. With 3 or 4 people having them, you'd just use the "tie" rules for the team-mates to decide who gets what after it's all said and done.

Trying to do a mass-challenge with doubles could get kind of messy, but if someone wanted to deal with the headache it would be do-able.

There are no mandatory mass-challenges, so each tag holder can opt-out of any mass-challenge, although everyone is always encouraged to accept all optional challenges for more fun. :)
If anyone can play from 4:30 to say 5:30 during the week let me know. I have EI bag tag 18 and haven't had a challenge yet or even seen anyone to challenge. I work at Camp Pendleton and get off at 4:00 this month, so if you want to play a round please respond.
Let me know if you will be there at all from monday the 17th thru thursday the 20th because I can play any of those days. Tomorrow I will be heading up to Long Beach to practice for the El Dorado Open on Saturday. Thanks
There was a bag tag challenge at Emerald Isle on March 14. Vincent put EI tag #1 on the line against Jared, AJ and myself. Final score were Jared (-5) takes tag #1, Vincent (-1) gets AJ's #10, AJ (E) takes my #13, and I finished (+8) to take #15. Aces and SoCal bag tags remained with there respective holders. Jared's uncle, Rich, played EI for the first time and made some good shots along the way.

I played pretty poorly but I finished strong with 2 birdies from 20 and 35 feet. I just have to learn how to avoid the greens and the water (DOH!) Lost two discs on back to back holes. Not smart.

Tags have since changed hands again which is what they are all about.
That #1 tag is back and forth between those two guys

Even days Jared has it
Odd days Cent gets it back
Someone needs to step up and take these guys on. I doubt it will be me but I will put forth the best effort I can.
I know what you are saying. It'll be hard to break some people of their Morley habits. Fortunately I believe in variety in life. At this point, I can only be considered a fringe prospect in the big leagues. I'm hoping to stick around though and prove I can play. Maybe others will follow but it'll take some time.

And with over 200 Aces members, I've been seeing alot more red tags these days. I couldn't even tell you who had what tag at this point.
I'd like to do an EI bagtag challenge tonight during doubles. Two possibilities:

1) Winning team gets best two tags, etc., etc. Each team decides which player (A or B) gets which tag.

2) Seperate tags into A pool and B pool. Winning team gets best A tag and best B tag.

Either way, kick in $1 each, winner take all.

Any takers?
You still owe me a tag from last night. But, yes I'm in.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968