www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

There is a meeting next Wed, March 10th, 2010 about the city's proposal for the Alton Baker Disc Golf Course. Dave Battaglia attended the last EDGC meeting and said the Wed meeting will be a presentation to all the stake holders at Alton Baker Park, runners,
bike riders, Cuthbert people, memorial people, and Disc Golfers. Dave asked that we get a large group of discgolfers to attend. As soon as I can get the meeting location and time I post it or someone else that knows will. Please, if someone that was at the last club meeting knows, post the time and location...don't make me come looking for it!

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the information Roller. I have a meeting with Dave to discuss things today and should have more information this afternoon.

THIS IS IT FOLKS!!! Our best chance at getting a course in DOWNTOWN EUGENE!!! Please come out and show your support. Pick up a friend on the way, bring your neighbor, bring a blind date..... Whatever we have to do to get 100+ people to show up at that meeting. Let's make them re-adjust their seating chart ;)

More info to come. Cheers,

Andrew
541-337-2942
"Don't make me come looking for it" hmmmmmm! interesting!!!! this conjures up all sorts of interesting images.
Bob, you obviously are not looking very hard because I didn't see you at the meeting!

Probably a good time to thank the people who did take time out of there busy schedules and come out to the meeting.
Wilbur
Brian
Dave Battaglia
Adam Bell
Jim Johnson

Now back to the Alton Baker thing
March 10th 6-8 pm
Campbell Senior Center-Main Hall
155 High Street
(541) 682-5318

Be There!!!!!!!
Ah the ole' Campbell Senior Center....Main Hall. Adam, I will make this meeting. And I really don't like looking for anything...ha!
I just got home from a 2 hr+ meeting with Dave Battaglia discussing many different topics. We are on the cusp of really making an impact with the city. Please come out and show your support in any way possible.

Please give me a call if you would like any more information about the meeting or the Alton Baker Disc Golf Course.

I don't want to jump the gun and let to many cats out of the bag....... It's pretty hard keeping my lips pressed on all the exciting things happening for local Disc Golfers......Cheers,

ps.
Stay Tuned for a Frisbee Festival brought to you by the City of Eugene this summer ;)

Andrew Rich
541-337-2942
Im so there! I will try and rally up some troops!
How did the meeting go?
What was discussed?
How does the city feel about the idea?

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968