www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The baskets at Dexter will be temporarily removed on June 11th due to vandalism at the course. This is a decision of the Eugene Disc Golf Club and has been discussed at length here:
http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1525

In the meantime we will be having at least three work parties at Dexter. Work parties are currently scheduled for Thur. June 11th, Mon. June 15th, and Thur. June 18th. Work parties start at 4 pm, come whenever you can. We did not schedule weekend work parties due to another Eugene work party on the 13th and the Midsummer Glide on the weekend of the 20th.

Tasks for the 11th include working on the steps on Hole 3, removing Scotch broom and other non-native weeds, and hauling bark chips and gravel to teepads, walkouts, and baskets. Bring tools and gloves if you have them. I will have tools and gloves available for the broom removal.

The sooner we get the work at Dexter done the sooner it will re-open. If you play at Dexter and want to see it re-open and stay open please come out and lend a hand! If more work parties are scheduled they will be announced here.

Edit/Delete Message

Tags: Dexter

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I can work on Monday the 15th.
i can be there thursday the 11th. im excited to get stuff done.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968