www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

On my tourney bag, I would like the mini disc pocket a little bigger. Right now it will not take the Discraft mini's, but the smaller dia Innova mini's fit fine.

On the lite bags, a mini pocket. I am tempted to have my wife, who is very good with sewing and needle work. Remove the stitches from the top of the Fade patch on the putter pocket and re-inforce the stitching on the sides and bottom of the patch.

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean about the mini pocket on the tourney bag. I squeezed a GottaGoGottaThrow mini in there. i think if it was any bigger the innova mini would fall out.

I would scrap one of the bottle holders for a large pocket. You are not going to be drinking two things as once. just put your backup drink in the large pocket... anyway, that's my opinion
I like the idea of one less drink holder and the full width pocket in its place. Although, I just role up a towel and slide it right in the extra drink holder. I would rather do that than hang the towel off the bag and have it hang on the ground when I lay the bag down. I would still like that extra large pocket on one end though. I would also like to see a non-slip shoulder pad on the tourney bag. Last time I used it, I swapped the strap with the strap from my Crunch bag. It stayed on my shoulder a lot better.

Actually, the Tourney bag is my cold weather bag. I only carry about 8 -10 discs. The Tourney bag allows me to carry my discs on one side of the divider and fold up my sweatshirt or light jacket and store it on the other side of the divider once I warm up.

I have a Crunch bag for warmer weather throwing since I don't need the extra room. I looked at a bunch of bags before buying my two FADES, and I love both of them.
i think it would be an idea (i didnt say it was a good idea) to put a little pouch for a lighter
im totally going to modify mine when i get one, which should be in about two weeks
hey now,velcro backing on the lid flap.This would enable one to close flap while playing in the rain,walking to next basket,keeping your "extra" drinks colder(Florida dg'r)
mr ed said:
hey now,velcro backing on the lid flap.This would enable one to close flap while playing in the rain,walking to next basket,keeping your "extra" drinks colder(Florida dg'r)

Help me here, there is a little velcro patch to hold it to the bag bag in the open position, are you looking for it to become a 'rain flap'?

Fademan
Shawn Welling said:
I know what you mean about the mini pocket on the tourney bag. I squeezed a GottaGoGottaThrow mini in there. i think if it was any bigger the innova mini would fall out.

I would scrap one of the bottle holders for a large pocket. You are not going to be drinking two things as once. just put your backup drink in the large pocket... anyway, that's my opinion

So how does everyone use the pockets? I would be crucified if I removed the 2nd insulated bottle pocket. Do you need room for a heavy sweater or jacket? What do you want to keep in a larger pocket? Perhaps if you wore Clown Pants with those huge pockets?

Fademan
Move the drink holders to the same side and put in a big pocket on the other end? No real complaints either, but a larger mini marker pocket as I said before would be cool, especially since at the Fade site you sell Discraft and the Discraft mini will not fit.
hey now,yes on the rain flap,this might compromise your zippered lid however.This would enable one to keep your discs covered including the putter area.Extra piece of fabric under the lid with velcro to then attach over the putter disc area.Just an idea for future bags,both crunch and tourney.Peace,color me PHYSCO.hit chains

FADE Man said:
mr ed said:
hey now,velcro backing on the lid flap.This would enable one to close flap while playing in the rain,walking to next basket,keeping your "extra" drinks colder(Florida dg'r)

Help me here, there is a little velcro patch to hold it to the bag bag in the open position, are you looking for it to become a 'rain flap'?

Fademan
Currently using the Crunch box. Going to get a new bag next month. Would like to get the Tourney bag but I need a bigger side pocket (for a jacket or sometimes rain pants). So far it looks like i will be going to the dark side (Revolution), unless Fade makes a new bag. But, my Crunch is awesome and mega durable!
If I need more space for a jacket i just take acouple fo discs out and jam it between the end of the bag and my discs. I can still carry 15-17 discs.
I've cut down on carrying a full arsenal of discs in the main compartment of my Tourney bag in cooler weather. By positioning one divider up against my ten or so discs, it leaves a nice space for a light jacket or sweatshirt (or rainpants) in the leftover space. Works great for me. I tried a Revolution bag, and it just didn't work out for me like I thought it would. Sent it back and bought my Tourney and really like it. Good luck on what ever way you decide to go.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968