www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

On my tourney bag, I would like the mini disc pocket a little bigger. Right now it will not take the Discraft mini's, but the smaller dia Innova mini's fit fine.

On the lite bags, a mini pocket. I am tempted to have my wife, who is very good with sewing and needle work. Remove the stitches from the top of the Fade patch on the putter pocket and re-inforce the stitching on the sides and bottom of the patch.

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean about the mini pocket on the tourney bag. I squeezed a GottaGoGottaThrow mini in there. i think if it was any bigger the innova mini would fall out.

I would scrap one of the bottle holders for a large pocket. You are not going to be drinking two things as once. just put your backup drink in the large pocket... anyway, that's my opinion
i think it would be an idea (i didnt say it was a good idea) to put a little pouch for a lighter
im totally going to modify mine when i get one, which should be in about two weeks
hey now,velcro backing on the lid flap.This would enable one to close flap while playing in the rain,walking to next basket,keeping your "extra" drinks colder(Florida dg'r)
mr ed said:
hey now,velcro backing on the lid flap.This would enable one to close flap while playing in the rain,walking to next basket,keeping your "extra" drinks colder(Florida dg'r)

Help me here, there is a little velcro patch to hold it to the bag bag in the open position, are you looking for it to become a 'rain flap'?

Fademan
Shawn Welling said:
I know what you mean about the mini pocket on the tourney bag. I squeezed a GottaGoGottaThrow mini in there. i think if it was any bigger the innova mini would fall out.

I would scrap one of the bottle holders for a large pocket. You are not going to be drinking two things as once. just put your backup drink in the large pocket... anyway, that's my opinion

So how does everyone use the pockets? I would be crucified if I removed the 2nd insulated bottle pocket. Do you need room for a heavy sweater or jacket? What do you want to keep in a larger pocket? Perhaps if you wore Clown Pants with those huge pockets?

Fademan
Move the drink holders to the same side and put in a big pocket on the other end? No real complaints either, but a larger mini marker pocket as I said before would be cool, especially since at the Fade site you sell Discraft and the Discraft mini will not fit.
hey now,yes on the rain flap,this might compromise your zippered lid however.This would enable one to keep your discs covered including the putter area.Extra piece of fabric under the lid with velcro to then attach over the putter disc area.Just an idea for future bags,both crunch and tourney.Peace,color me PHYSCO.hit chains

FADE Man said:
mr ed said:

Help me here, there is a little velcro patch to hold it to the bag bag in the open position, are you looking for it to become a 'rain flap'?

Fademan
Currently using the Crunch box. Going to get a new bag next month. Would like to get the Tourney bag but I need a bigger side pocket (for a jacket or sometimes rain pants). So far it looks like i will be going to the dark side (Revolution), unless Fade makes a new bag. But, my Crunch is awesome and mega durable!
I like mine just the way that it is. Fade Gear is awesome. Everyone should check out what they are doing for the disc golf community.
If I need more space for a jacket i just take acouple fo discs out and jam it between the end of the bag and my discs. I can still carry 15-17 discs.
Hi, all. Thanks for all your comments. We read them all, whether here or on other sites.

We will be releasing some new colors on the first of May. You will want to watch the web site as we get the new items up and loaded. It will take upwards of a week to get everything done, including new photography.

We have also added a front marker-disc/pencil pocket to both the Crunch Box and the FADE Lite bags.

We have substantially increased the size of the pocket on the New Crunch Box bags and will be doing so on all of them as we make more and the current inventories are sold out. We increased the size and stiffness of the bottom support

The pockets were make 1/2" larger on the Tourney bags, but we could not move away from the dual pockets on such a popular bag. We will consider that on a future model release.

We have also made some improvements to the internal frame of the Tourney to help the bag retain it's shape.

Also note that we now offer a rather complete clothing line at our website. If you are looking for a FADE Gear LOGO shirt or sweatshirt, or want your name and PGA number done beneath the LOGO, we are the place to get it done. Fast service...!

More things will be happening as the year progresses.

Just Go Play. Seriously!

Fademan

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968