www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

On my tourney bag, I would like the mini disc pocket a little bigger. Right now it will not take the Discraft mini's, but the smaller dia Innova mini's fit fine.

On the lite bags, a mini pocket. I am tempted to have my wife, who is very good with sewing and needle work. Remove the stitches from the top of the Fade patch on the putter pocket and re-inforce the stitching on the sides and bottom of the patch.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

I think some kind of vinyl with velcro to cover from the back over the front to keep discs dry would be the ultimate plan. I am not going to zip the bag closed every time it rains. My top is always open and I just use it for storage anyway (Ponchos, Golden Retriever, Sharpie, extra score cards).

Perhaps you could take off the lid, build a pocket into the back of the bag, and then a velcro lid that is easy to flip closed and keep discs dry. The lid could also cover the pockets on the outside by overlapping them a little.
hey now,really enjoy the tourney bag.A few suggestions;mesh pocket on the back of bag might help those with rain gear/jacket,velcro straps for either stool /umbrella for carry.Just my 2 cents,other than that a great bag and the price is/was great!Peace
I like the idea of one less drink holder and the full width pocket in its place. Although, I just role up a towel and slide it right in the extra drink holder. I would rather do that than hang the towel off the bag and have it hang on the ground when I lay the bag down. I would still like that extra large pocket on one end though. I would also like to see a non-slip shoulder pad on the tourney bag. Last time I used it, I swapped the strap with the strap from my Crunch bag. It stayed on my shoulder a lot better.

Actually, the Tourney bag is my cold weather bag. I only carry about 8 -10 discs. The Tourney bag allows me to carry my discs on one side of the divider and fold up my sweatshirt or light jacket and store it on the other side of the divider once I warm up.

I have a Crunch bag for warmer weather throwing since I don't need the extra room. I looked at a bunch of bags before buying my two FADES, and I love both of them.
I've cut down on carrying a full arsenal of discs in the main compartment of my Tourney bag in cooler weather. By positioning one divider up against my ten or so discs, it leaves a nice space for a light jacket or sweatshirt (or rainpants) in the leftover space. Works great for me. I tried a Revolution bag, and it just didn't work out for me like I thought it would. Sent it back and bought my Tourney and really like it. Good luck on what ever way you decide to go.
u must have a old one. mine fits a discraft full size mini just fine. The tourney and Crunch bags do anyways. The tourney bag could use more storage space in the pockets, also could be better framing, but it's cheaper price so great for the price.
I noticed that the mini pockets on the new Camo Crunch box bag is noticeably bigger than on my Tourney. I have my eyes set on a new Crunch Box for practice and for lite casual rounds. need something to hold 5 or more putters and some drivers, just in case some friends show up for a round.
I recently bought the Crunch Box in dirt brown. This bag is for sure the best bag I ever owned for the money. The only thing I wish it had was an extra spot for another drink. I wasn't to crazy about the divider at first but now I like it. Plus it has enough room to carry everthing I need. I may have to get something a bit bigger for the winter.
Plus the crunch box works really good with my shoulder straps.
I just with that I could carry anpther drink sometimes i get really thirsty. My old bag had two drink holders and a huge pocket. I guess i was just spoiled.
definently i would go with a lighter holder. Other than that i love my tourney bag. and the fade straps are a necesity in humboldt county.
I pulled the disc hugger frame and replaced it with 3 Innova disc dividers. 

I will have a fade tourney bag ASAP......wish I could get it now!

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968