www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I actually prefer energy drinks like Rock Star or Monster, but after a long hot day of working outside or golfing I like to drink some Miller Lite, or some Angler Ale from the local brewery Arcadia's here is Battle Creek. Their Nut Brown is actually my favorite, but that goes better with some food.

I always am up for something new.

So What do you carry/drink?

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Clearly, the hands-down winner would be anything with alcohol in it.

We start random doubles again today and I will be taking a couple Goose Islands fro their variety pack. I prefer the darker brews, stouts and other darks.

It is cold and raining today so one may be my limit.

Fademan
WALLDORFF BREWPUB (insert any of our styles). walldorffbrewpub.com
Mikey,

Besides beer....

I have been pushing the reusable water bottles and Propel powder. One packet is sugarless and makes a light solution of 32 ounces with ice. I am a big opponent of buying anything in a throw-away bottle.

Besides, propel packets are a lot less expensive when you consider $4 for 8 packets.

Give it a try and help promote reusable containers and LESS LITER ON THE COURSE!!!

Fademan
I like the Emergen-C tangerine flavor a little sugar but way better than enegy drinks.
I carry water on the course - I prefer craft ales, or porter afterward. Erie Brewing Co. in Erie, PA makes several good ales - the most recent called DeRailed - very good.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968