www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

DeBary,River City Nature Park
Played it yet?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

yup - 9 holes - 2 sets of cement pads per hole - a couple good holes - the rest average - frequently has a lot of casual water, so bring your waterproof footwear
9 more holes coming......
when?
Yes everyday now for two weeks!!! I finaly got a birdie on all the holes from the short pads. #6 is a sick Par 3.... I bombed a huge drive and parked it with in 5ft of the basket. It is 395ft hole but a long 395 with 2 set of trees to go through. Now I just need it from the Longs tees 535ft.
#6 is fun!
I believe the par is easier from the long, (consider the angle not the distance).

I would have to get a fairway ace from the longs pads. The best dive I have had is a roller to the edge of the woods..... But only easy pars, no birdies yet. That is the only thing I have not birdie yet. #6 from the longs pads. Hit me up one day. I only get to play with friends that just started out there. I played with Bob Lewis once he beat me. Then a few others from Barrnet came up and whipped me. But I was talking more then playing. Showing them around the course and talking B.S. The only birdie I got that day was #6.
I have heard talk about Wednsday night handicap. I will know more about this later this week. I would like to get something going on out there. That is for sure!!!
Love the course, 9 holes or not it is a fun course. Hopefully 9 more willl appear soon. The set up right now is pretty easy i've 2'd everything but 6 from either pad. 6 is a great hole....that course needs a few more long dogs like that.

It would be great to see something happen out there, but keep in mind who plays when. For a better turnout they should choose a day that is not already have something happening. Daytona has doubles on Wed and Turkey lake is doing night doubles on Wed. Barnett has league stuff Tue and Thurs. Sat handicaps at Turkey, Sun at Daytona. I would love to see something on Fri or Saturday afternoon at DeBary. Monday evening, Nobody's doing anything on Monday evenings either.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968