www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

While the first priority this summer will be to install cement pads (6' X 12' x 3") on all the long tees, if time/energy/$ also permits, the next project will be to add 6 new holes.

Before the leaves block all views through the woods, see what cool holes you might be able to find out there...In general, I'd like to add three between 6 and 7....and three between 11 and 12.

After 6 you'd walk north and then play hole A downhill toward WPT (white pine trail). Hole B could play parallel to WPT or back up the hill, and the basket for C should leave a reasonable walk to 7's pad.

After 11 you'd walk north and then play hole D pack toward WPT (there's a very cool place for a basket on the side of the ridge running away set between 3 Beech trees). Hole E would play from north along the ridge parallel to WPT connecting the two highest points of elevation. Then, hole F would play back to the tree line short of the power lines. (Lots of awesome Oaks there to frame the basket. The walk to the long tee to 12 would be about the same as the one from 11's basket to 12's long tee.

Scope it out when you get a chance. The property I want to use for holes A, B, C, and E can be pretty easily viewed from WPT.

Leonard

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I imagine this will be done by then, but I'm moving to Big Rapids on August 1st and would love to help.
Don't worry, with the new course going in at the State Park in Newaygo and all the improvements we'll need to do at Northend there will be plenty to keep us busy!

If you're not going to be playing in the DGLO, we'll be hosting a tournament on June 22nd. Shootout round for the top ten scores for at least $500 added cash.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968