www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

whats yoyr guys discs???

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Right now I'm throwing all Gateway and Discraft.

-Gateway Ozark Bag, have a NutSac coming for more casual rounds.

2-Wizards Soft max(going back and forth with 2-Voodoos)
1-S-Element 179g
1-HPP-Demon 175g
1-HPP-Apache 174g(nice control disc)
1-HPP-Savage 174g
2-Speed Demons (E and HPP), 172g & 176g
1-Spirit 173g
1-Assassin 173g(some times, very comparable to Flash, but Flash goes a bit longer and it a bit more stable then a Assassin)
1-HPP-Blaze 175g
1-E-Sabre 175g (some times, usually my ESP Cyclone)
1-H-Illusion 150g
1-s-Apache 150g

Then my: Buzzz, Flash/Surges, Pulse, and Flick (which some times get rotated for: Assassin, Diablo Dt, Speed Demon)

Actually just got the Element and 150g Illusion, 150g Apache that I'm gonna try out.
4 wizards (2 ss, 1 organic proto, 1 clear evo) , 2 rages (175, 159) , baby blue illusion, and a raging inferno dt which i know is a quest disc but mine has a regular raging inferno gateway stamp , i also have several elements , wizards, rages, spirits, and raging infernos that rotate in and out of my bag......disc up st.louis
Ok....all you organic fans out there....be on the look-out for the new Red Organic Wizards with a newly designed Wizard stamp!!!
I use a raging inferno,an illusion,and put with the wizard.
NINJA!!! hmmm....can you say understable Boss.
Scout is coming back as a new mid-range to replace the discontinued Element X!!!
Soft Wizard, Soft Magic, E-Element X, Sabre, old Apache, new HPP-Apache, old Scout (my favorite disc of all time!), E-Spirit, E-Illusion, Raging Inferno DT, HPP-Savage

my primary long range drivers are destroyers--my go to disc for any shot is a Roc
wizards and an apache. everything else is innova,gonna get a savage soon though.
Gotta have a warrior!!
The new Ninja is not PDGA approved....but if you want to impress people with your distance then buy this disc!!!

We have a new mid-range coming out. It has a blunt nose and flies like a beat Warrrior. Mostly straight with a slight fade.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968