Replies to This Discussion

Hole 1. tight
Hole 2. pretty tight
Hole 3. tighter
Hole 4. very tight with left turn
Hole 5. tight and looooong
Hole 6. open, what?
Hole 7. you get the point
this course will not be for the beginner or the faint of heart, which should help with the flow for the more advanced players, finally a great course without all the casuals playing herd golf
Awesome, thanky pard. Looking forward to it!

Nascar Dave said:
Hole 1. tight
Hole 2. pretty tight
Hole 3. tighter
Hole 4. very tight with left turn
Hole 5. tight and looooong
Hole 6. open, what?
Hole 7. you get the point
this course will not be for the beginner or the faint of heart, which should help with the flow for the more advanced players, finally a great course without all the casuals playing herd golf
hole 12...... you could card a double digit score on that one.
you aint just whistlin dixie, that's six hundred feet of some squeezin treezin dubbblin doglegs loaded with privet bullshlett right there brother, yow
one hole has a dark scary lookin swamp all down the left side of it. i have a feelin that that thing is gonna swalow up plastic like crazy. i also have a feelin that mosquito spray might be mando! ther is also a hole that has you play bout 250' through the trees(mando) then turn 90* left and go another 300-350'? across open field. brutal but awsome. hole 11 is bout 200' through a jagged 10' wide fairway. most of the course has a big tree canopy, and thick ass underbrush/briars. a machette and jeans will be needed to get to some errant throws too. i kno i will be bringin my machette for a while. how do you spell machette?
Holes thirteen and fourteen both play along the river. Thirteen throws straight towards the Trinity with a big drop twenty feet behind the basket down to a landing about forty feet below, which has another twenty feet or so to the river's edge. Fourteen plays parallel with the river on the right side, so don't turn your drive over if you're right handed because it isn't so forgiving, and if you're left handed, well, good luck.
man i can't wait sounds like its gonna be fun and tuff
Hole 4 eat my star beast on sunday. Watch the bad kicks left. Its the land of no return. Seriously Im willing to and have gotten in most ponds/creeks/lakes in most courses around the area, but there is no way in hell im getting in the swamp off of 4. hahah
swamp thing!

Mike B said:
Hole 4 eat my star beast on sunday. Watch the bad kicks left. Its the land of no return. Seriously Im willing to and have gotten in most ponds/creeks/lakes in most courses around the area, but there is no way in hell im getting in the swamp off of 4. hahah
when the water dries up, there is no telling what color that disc is gonna be after setting in that funk for awhile
i dont think that water is gonna dry up. it has been there since the end of last summer

Nascar Dave said:
when the water dries up, there is no telling what color that disc is gonna be after setting in that funk for awhile
mothergoose said:
i dont think that water is gonna dry up. it has been there since the end of last summer

Nascar Dave said:
it was acyually dry a couple weeks ago before all that rain, it doesn't get very deep there, just a funky grey muck that makes you say wtf

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968