www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

1) Who is going? I am planning to, but I have to wait until the registration opens up for those who did not receive an invitation.

2) Anyone familiar with the courses? I am playing Pro GM, and I would like to know the general terrain of the courses, so I can practiice on whatever similar ones I can find in the DFW area.

3) Any good ideas on daily stretching exercises and pre-round warmup routine?

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to go but realistically I probably won't be able to. Work is crazy and doesn't seem like it's going to get any better.
You should send an invite to this discussion to Jeremy @ DD, or if you play the Mother's Day Madness event in Lewisville, talk to him at that event. See if he can give you and idea about local courses here. I lived in St Louis for about six years and if KC is anything like that, I'd suggest Rockwall or Z Boaz, due to elevation changes.
Sorry Bill, but I've never had the luxury of playing in Kansas City.
Also, you might hit up Rick Rothstien, he could give you some solid advise too.
Bill,
Sorry for not making comments on your Worlds '09 discussion. I have not been over to Geezers for some time.
I am going to KC Worlds. I will be playing in the Am Senior Grand Masters division.
The only thing I can say about the courses is what the Worlds website has to offer. I have never been there, so all is new to me.
I will probably get there the Saturday before play starts.
As far as stretching...you know what muscles need to be used for disc golf, so stretch those. Trunk twisters, trunk stretches, arm stretches, leg stretches etc. Your whole body dude.
Have you found a place to stay yet? If not and you don't mind cheap and you don't need to mingle (@ HQ) with everyone involved...try Value Place. Check them out on the internet.
Well Bill...hope all this helps and I made my mark on your discussion.
K.
Usually I'll stretch out before a round and I always pack a length of surgical tubing to warm up my throwing arm. I was hoping to make it, but, with a couple of grand kids graduating and my daughter getting married it's not looking so good. Hope you all that are attending have a good tourney.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968