www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I plan on signing up for the 1st of the GA super six sereis at The Crucible in Athens. Anyone else?

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

i already have
i will and i love it.
even though the Crucible has Kicked me arse every time.
What div. are yall playin with this whole new rating system??
anyone that misses an opportunity to play a disc golf nirvana like the crucible has their priorities in the wrong order!
I have not played but have heard great things. I'm not very fond of the new rating system, but based on it, it looks like I should've been playing intermediadte last year (874-914 being intermediate) instead of advanced. I guess it's not a big change . It looks like I'll be playing Intermediate this year (900-934). My current rating is 899 but once they update the ratings I should be in there. Just played the Savannah Open and finshed 7th,(after being in 2nd the first two rounds...ouch!), and finsihed 6th in our Mosquito Madness event.
im playing in the rec division since this will be my first sanctioned tourny as a pdga member and really dont know what my rating is but it should be in the low 800s
!!!Prepare yourself for a beating on the crushible!!!
i am trying to prepare for it everyday if the idgc was 30mins away and i didnt have to play i would be even more prepared
SLO, what division are you playing?
Would love to play Inter. but seeing as how i must conquer the Crucible I have to play adv. If you play Inter/rec. you shoot from the mid tees and i just can't do it. would be weak and i must prevail. I shot 83/83/84 (par is 69)at the flying eye blaaaaaaaaaaaaah, due to playing in bands til 2am fri and sat nights of the tourney (ie hungover horribly first round thought i was gonna die, brain pain), then played in the dubs tourney in Dec, took a fall on wet footing and pulled like 4 muscles (just now getting better). So now is my time to beat this course into submission, i will prevail!!!!!
so the rec division is playing from the mid tees

if so what is about the average lenght of the holes
So are they not going to be strict on which division you sign up for? I don't want to play the short tee's either. I want the full experience!
Mark, I believe you can play up any division you want, but not down.

Ben, Playing the mid tees takes off a good 2k feet of throwing, over 100 feet per hole. and much less hazardous. here is a course detail and if you explore the site more you can find break downs of each hole.

http://www.athensdiscgolf.com/course_long.html

Also the perm course at Sandy creek is done 23 great holes, we had a grand opening in the snow yesterday and played it twice in the wet. GOOD TIMES CHECK IT OUT.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968