www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

BUY MULLIGANS FOR A BUCK!

Hello Everyone! I want to take this opportunity to announce a fundraiser for the 2008 Disc Girls Gone Wild in Grand Ledge, Michigan (Women Only B Tier held on June 14th, 2008). This fundraiser will be held on Sunday, May 18th at the DeWitt Course. ALL money from this tournament, including entry fees and mulligan money, will go to the purse for the Disc Girls Gone Wild! There will also be a $5 Ace Pool, of which all goes into the ace pool. Prizes for all divisions are all donated. Still looking for any donations for CTP prizes. Here is the rest of the info:

Mulligan Mando Fundraiser
May 18, 2008
DeWitt Course
Registration 9am-10am
Tee Time 10:15am
2 rounds of 18 holes

Experienced Players $15
Intermediate Players $10
Beginner Players $5

Mulligans are $1 each! You may take 1 Mulligan (extra shot) per hole! Any ties for the divisions will be sent to a play off. Mulligans MAY NOT be purchased in the playoffs. Playoffs will be RIPT style!

Ace Pool (Optional) $5
(but highly recommended since the longest hole is probably no more than 275 feet!)

Any questions please let me know!

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone playing? There are payouts for each division as well. Come support the women!
Hey girlfriend, long time no putt!!! Need sponsors? Let me know as JTP&CAT are always willing to help. Anything to promote women playing this great sport.

M.
Thanks Cat and JTP! I would love a sponsor for the DGGW tournament itself. This is just a fundraiser for it. We've got lots of stuff to give away at this one! :)

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968