www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I used to work at Guitar Center and bought a larivee ( i think thats how its spelled ?).

was about as much as the cheapest martins back then, but I swear it sounded better than anything within 1000$ of it's price. so thats my favorite acoustic.

favorite electric? I'm a sucker for PRS .

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I am torn between my '52 Reissue Tele and my Am. Std. Strat, depends on my mood. As for acoustics, I own a Martin, Washburn and Takamine...I prefer the Takamine.
If I had the chance to buy an acoustic it'd be a Takamine as well.

I think my favorite electric would be the Gibson Custom SG in white.. What a sexy sexy kitten.
That would be sweet, maybe I can convince the wife we need a new baby named SG
My first acoustic was a Takamine EG-334RC I bought in '95. It still plays as sweet as back then & I'll never part with it. I've always wanted a jumbo Guild, and the best sounding acoustic I played was a Johnny Cash signature Martin I saw at a bluegrass festival.

As for electrics I never liked the fat necks on Gibsons. I had a Nighthawk early on and just couldn't get used to it. I found a Strat, then a Tele and have been a Fendeman ever since. I'd love to get a Mustang or Jaguar one day.
interesting. I've had some good experiences with takamine as well.
For an electric I like the Slash's Snake Pit model Les Paul that was manufactured a number of years ago before the new Slash Epi's/Gibson's or a Ibanez Jem 777 in white with the vine of life inlay. Acoustic don't have a favorite, just has to sound clean with no buzzz (had to keep it disc golf) LOL

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968