www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you have yours? Do you carry while you play? What do you carry?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Had mine for a couple of years now. Yes, I carry if not on my person...in my bag. A Kimber Tactical Custom II w/ night sights or a Glock 34 with a fiber optic front sight...backup...a Kel Tec 380.

Yes I can throw with a fully loaded Glock and 2 extra mags, concealed on my person with little or no problem.
I have had mine for about a year now. I carry mine when I throw but leave it in my bag. I use to use a Ruger p95, but I went to a Bersa thunder cc .380 with hydrashocks in it. Nice little gun. Printing laws down here are harsh. had to get something smaller and that came by at the right time.
Yes I have one. The best line of defense though is the element of surprise. In Florida I assume everyone is carrying. How's that saying go, when in Greece do as the Greeks do? Concealed permits are being issued at record pace in our state. So when visiting be nice.
No CCW, I don't agree with giving up a mugshot and a set of fingerprints to the state in order to practice my right under the 2nd Amendment. But, I do carry in my truck (legal in Texas, see your local jurisdiction for details etc etc). Usually, it's just my AMT Backup II in .380, but when I travel I add my S&W 686 .357 (stainless finish, 4" bbl).
I have my permit and I carry a Glock 27 (the shorty .40) and I also have a S&W M&P 9mm. I carry pretty much all the time and have had my permit since 11/20/2007.
if you have drivers licence and cash checks your your mug and prints are in the system. might as well bite the bullet and get your permit.. the more of us that have them the harder it will be for them to take them away.
I don't carry at my home course. anywhere else.......well i guess it depends on what day of the week it is. SIG 239 40, GLOCK 17 9, OR BERSA 45

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968