www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The amount of time I luckily got to spend with Dan was all memorable. playing Lakewood, helping him with making baskets, to shooting. The most memorable time was shooting on July fourth when the picture on the club was taken. We had gone into a toy store and we bought 20 or so stuffed animals we had Barney,tickle me Elmo and glow worms just to start. We also had over 10,000 rounds of ammo with us and a camcorder. I still have the footage if any one wants to see it. we had a fourth to remember with the execution of some kid icons. Dan also had some really good parties, to say how nice he was I remember for one of his july fourth parties I told him I couldn't afford to go and had no vehicle. He said I have to go and there was now way I could say no. I lived in Vancouver B.C and he lived in Monroe Wa. I told him I just couldnt make it and I would talk to him later. I whent to my home course and started playing about 3 hours later Dan shoes up at my course and says your coming man. What do you say to that except O.K he also drove me back home afterwards. He did this two years in a row . thats just some of the memories I have of him. please if you new him add some stories. R.I.P dan and I hope Barneys getting shit kicked by you in discgolf heaven see you again some time.

Views: 3

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968